- 30.50 - 35.00 INR
- 30.50 mrp INR
- General Medicines
- Tramadol/Paracetamol 75 mg / 650mg tablets: One tablet contains 75 mg of tramadol hydrochloride and 650 mg of paracetamol.
- Suitable for all
- AS PER DIRECTED BY PHYSICIAN
- AS DIRECTED BY PHYSICIAN
- Suitable For All, Adults
- 2 Boxes
- COOL AND DRY PLACE
PARACETAMOL TABLETS IP 650mg
- AVAILABLE IN PCD PHARMA FRANCHISE AND THIRD PARTY MANUFACTURING
- WHO GMP APPROVED
- ISO GMP CERTIFIED
- TRADE MARK REGISTERED PRODUCTS
- 100% QUALITY GUARANTEE
- SAMPLES AVAILABLE
- AVAILBALE AT POCKET FRIENDLY RATES
Paracetamol 650 MG tablet, classified as a mild analgesic, is used to treat fever and is the most commonly used pain reliever. It is used to relieve pain in case of a backache, a headache, arthritis and a toothache. This medication reduces pain in the body caused due to fever.
It is often given to patients who suffer from cancer or have undergone surgery, to help them cope up with the pain
- You are allergic to this medication.
- You are suffering from a serious liver disorder.
- You normally consume more than 3 alcohol beverages per day or have a history of alcoholism.
There are several drugs that may interact with this tablet. Inform your doctor about all the other medications that you take including vitamins, minerals, prescribed drugs, over the counter drugs, and herbal products. For adults, the general dose for fever and pain is 325-650 mg tablets once every 4 to 6 hours or 1000mg tablets once every 6 to 8 hours. It is advised to be guided by the doctors prescription and never to exceed the prescribed dosage.
- Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Day
- 30 Days
- Free samples are available
- 1O TABLETS PER BLISTER 20*10
- All India
- ISO GMP APPROVED WHO GMP CERTIFIED TRADE MARK REGISTERED PRODUCTS 100% QUALITY PRODUCTS
21, Vita Enclave, Dhulkot, Behind Kingfisher Hotel,, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 134003, India