- 75 mrp INR
- 75.00 - 95.00 INR
- Drug Solutions
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate Mouth Wash
- AS PER DOCTOR
- 1 SPOON
- Suitable For All, Aged Person, Adults, Women
- 1 SPOON Boxes
- COOL PLACE
Chlorhexidine Gluconate Mouth Wash Available
Our offered Sanso Mouth Wash is a germicidal mouthwash that reduces bacteria in the mouth. This mouth wash is processed with chlorhexidine gluconate that belongs to a class of drugs known as antimicrobials. The offered Sanso Mouth Wash can be used along with regular tooth brushing/flossing to treat gingivitis, a gum disease that causes red, swollen, and easily bleeding gums. Our offered mouth wash can be availed in different packaging options to meet the variegated needs of the clients at most affordable price.
There are three side effects of using chlorhexidine to consider before using it:
- Staining. Chlorhexidine might cause staining of tooth surfaces, restorations, and the tongue. Often, a thorough cleaning can remove any stains. But if you have a lot of anterior white fillings, your dentist might not prescribe chlorhexidine.
- Alteration in taste. Come people experience an alteration in taste during treatment. In rare instances, permanent taste alteration is experienced after the treatment has run its course.
- Tartar formation. You may have an increase in tartar formation.
- Chlorhexidine warnings
If your dentist prescribes chlorhexidine, review how to use it thoroughly with them. Talk to your dentist about the following:
- Allergic reactions. If youre allergic to chlorhexidine, dont use it. Theres a possibility of serious allergic reaction.
- Dosage. Carefully follow your dentists instructions. The usual dosage is 0.5 fluid ounces undiluted), twice daily for 30 seconds.
- Ingestion. After rinsing, spit it out. Dont swallow it.
- Timing. Chlorhexidine should be used after brushing. Dont brush your teeth, rinse with water, or eat immediately after use.
- Periodontitis. Some people have periodontitis along with gingivitis. Chlorhexidine treats gingivitis, not periodontitis. Youll need separate treatment for periodontitis. Chlorhexidine might even make gum problems like periodontitis worse.
- Pregnancy. Tell your dentist if youre pregnant or planning on becoming pregnant. It hasnt been determined whether or not chlorhexidine is safe for a fetus.
- Breastfeeding. Tell your dentist if youre breastfeeding. It hasnt been determined whether chlorhexidine is passed to the baby in breastmilk or if it could affect the baby.
- Follow up. Re-evaluate with your dentist whether the treatment is working at consistent intervals, waiting no longer than six months to check in.
- Dental hygiene. The use of chlorhexidine isnt a replacement for brushing your teeth, using dental floss, or regular visits to your dentist.
- Children. Chlorhexidine isnt approved for use by children under the age of 18.
Chlorhexidine can kill the bacteria in your mouth that cause gum disease. This makes it an effective antiseptic mouthwash. Your dentist can prescribe it to treat the inflammation, swelling, and bleeding of gingivitis.
Chlorhexidine may cause staining, alter your taste perception, and cause an increase in tartar.
Your dentist will help you weigh the advantages and disadvantages to help you make a decision that’s right for you.
- Cash Advance (CA)
- 300 Per Day
- 30 Days
- Free samples are available
- 100 IN 1 CASE
- All India
- ISO GMP WHO LONG EXP
21, Vita Enclave, Dhulkot, Behind Kingfisher Hotel,, Ambala Cantt, Haryana, 134003, India